Sun Optics USA Tri-Rail 3-9x Magnified Riflescope with Glass-Etched/MD Reticle - CS10-TR3932
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Sun Optics USA has redesigned the most popular magnification of riflescope with their new CS10-TR3932 tri-rail tactical optic. The CS10-TR3932 is a 3-9x magnification riflescope that utilizes sturdy construction and a huge variety of options normally found on much more expensive optics.
The CS10-TR3932 features fully multi-coated, glass etched, wide-band coated lenses for the ultimate clarity at distance. It is easily adjustable for windage and elevation, with pop up, Posi-clik turrets. Three Picatinny rail sections are mounted at 3, 6 and 9-o’clock on the scope tube, allowing the user to add their choice of weapon accessory.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. We will guarantee your complete satisfaction regardless of where you purchased your Sun Optics USA product. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. Features:
- One-piece extruded design for greater strength
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses with wide band coatings for crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Tri-rail feature makes it easy to install multiple accessories
- Integral mounting system with recoil stop, fixed 11mm .22 weaver-type picatinny rail
- Mil-Dot reticle (R/G/B IR) for low light conditions
- Glass-etched reticle
- Fast focus adjustable ocular for precise clarity
- Posi-Clik 1/4 MOA for precise windage/elevation adjustments
- 100-yd parallax setting
- Magnification: 3x-9x
- Objective Diameter: 32mm
- Exit Pupil: 10.7 – 3.6mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5” – 2.75”
- Reticle: Glass-Etched Mil-dot
- Field of View: 38.15’ – 13’
- Length: 10.3”
- Weight: 17 ounces
- Click: ¼ MOA
- PX set: 100 yards