Sun Optics USA 6-24 x 50 Magnified 30mm First Focal Plane Tactical Rifle Scope - CS41-62450
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Low light hunters know the importance of light transmission, and so does Sun Optics USA. The CS41-62450 features a 50mm objective diameter and 6-24x magnification for a perfect sight picture in almost any light situation.
The CS41-62450’s wide-band and multi-coated lenses offer edge-to-edge clarity, and the glass etched tactical mil-spec reticle is adjustable for windage and elevation with 1mm per click knobs. The 30mm one piece tube is nitrogen purged for a lifetime of fog proof, shock proof and waterproof use.
Sun Optics USA’s products are sold through the finest retailers, distributors and online merchants. They will guarantee your complete satisfaction regardless of where you purchased your Sun Optics USA product. Sun Optics USA will repair or replace any of its products that prove defective due to workmanship or materials. FEATURES
- 30mm one-piece tube design for superior strength
- Precision ground, fully multi-coated lenses with wide band coating and extended polishing process for crisp edge-to-edge clarity and maximum light transmission
- Windage and elevation adjustments in millimeters
- Glass-etched reticle
- Fast-focus adjustable ocular for precise clarity
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof, shockproof and fogproof peace of mind
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50mm
- Exit Pupil: 8.3 - 2mm
- Eye Relief: 4.3”
- Reticle: Tactical mil-spec
- Field of View: 16 – 4 ft
- Length: 13”
- Click: 1/8 MOA
- Weight: 28 ounces