This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
PROMAG ARCHANGEL AA700C PRECISION STOCK REMINGTON 700 - BLACK POLYMER
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The ProMag Archangel Precision Stock AA700C is the next generation, fully adjustable stock for Remington 700 short-action rifles in .223. Drop-in fit. Made with our proprietary carbon-fiber/glass filled Nylon polymer. Impervious to weather, and will withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. The Archangel 700 Precision Stock is tough as nails, and will deliver outstanding accuracy shot after shot, year after year. Features and Specifications:
- Aluminum pillar bedded
- Extremely durable construction
- Precision fit inlet provides excellent accuracy.
- Free-float barrel channel accepts most barrel contours
- Integrated forend flush-fit bi-pod features push-button/one-hand deployment.
- Length of pull is thumbwheel click adjustable from 13.5" to 15.125" in 24 steps
- Cheek riser is thumbwheel click adjustable in .05" increments to a rise of 1.2”
- Incorporates 3 integral steel inserts for ball-lock/push-button QD sling swivels
- Grip storage compartment
- Includes a 10-rd, detachable box magazine (AA223 01) of heat-treated steel construction and black-oxide finish, with a high-strength Chrome-silicon wire spring for long life and reliable service
- Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer Part #: AA700C
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov