This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
ProMag Archangel Precision Stock for the Ruger 10/22 - Black
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The ProMag Archangel AAP10/22 stock in black Technapolymer provides Ruger riflemen maximum adjustability for big or small shooters, and perfect balance for speed shooting or precision bench shooting. The click-adjustable cheek weld and adjustable length of pull encourages a perfect fit to move faster, target to target. The ambidextrous gooseneck-style stock with palm swell and soft rubber recoil pad provides superior comfort. In addition to comfort, adjustability and durability – shooters will appreciate the flared magwell that makes magazine changes quick and easy. Archangel’s proprietary formula of carbon fiber, glass fill and polymer makes this stock tough as nails and guaranteed for life. Features and Specifications:
- Black Technapolymer
- Fits Ruger 10/22 including all production years of Ruger 10/22 carbine
- Patent pending flared magwell for quick and easy magazine changes
- Easy to install
- Secure pistol grip storage compartment provides a place to store essential items
- Front and rear quick detach style flush cups provide rapid addition or removal of sling components
- Forend has an integrated 6 o’clock Picatinny rail with included cover for mounting of lights, lasers, bi-pods, or other compatible components
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Part #: PMAAP1022
Scope and magazine not included.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov