Advantage Arms .22 Standard Conversion Kit for true mil spec full size 1911 Model A-1, Series 70 or Series 80
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Advantage Arms 1911 Standard
Model closely resembles your full size 1911, where the sights are mounted to, and move with, the slide.EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF THE ADVANTAGE ARMS 1911 .22 CONVERSION KITS: ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS
- Both the Standard and Target models use Champion adjustable sights. LAST ROUND LOCK OPEN
- The slide will lock open after the last round in the magazine has been fired. Advantage Arms' unique magazine design and patented heat-treated steel lock open insert allows us to offer this special and desirable feature which you can only find on "Advantage Arms" .22LR conversion kits. FINISH
- All Aluminum parts are anodized per Mil-A-8625 with a matte black finish. All steel parts are heat-treated with a black oxide finish. The barrel is made from heat-treated 4140 steel. THE 30 SECOND INSTALLATION
- Installation is simple and does not require any modifications to your 1911 pistol. Simply remove the 1911 magazine and slide as outlined in your 1911 owner's manual. Now, slide the "Advantage Arms" slide onto the frame, insert the slide stop pin and tighten the guide rod. Insert the conversion magazine. You are now ready to shoot. This procedure can be accomplished in less than 30 seconds with some practice. One (1) YEAR FACTORY DIRECT WARRANTY
- Warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. (Excluding S&H Charges)
COMPATIBILITY OF THE ADVANTAGE ARMS 1911 CONVERSION KITS
The Advantage Arms 1911 .22LR Conversion kit are designed to fit any full size 1911-A1 frame made to U.S. government mil-specs.
Advantage Arms highly recommends Remington "Golden Bullets" for everyday plinking and CCI MiniMags or Federal Automatch for better accuracy.
To download the factory instruction manual, click here
For oiling instructions, click here
For recommended ammo for the conversion kit, click hereIMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION:
Prior to placing your order, please make sure 1) Your 1911 is a true mil spec 1911 Model A-1, Series 70 or Series 80. If you are not sure, contact the manufacturer before ordering. These conversion kits do not work on non mil spec 1911's, and many 1911 guns being sold are not a true mil spec firearm because many manufacturers modify the specifications to improve performance. 2) DO NOT order the Commander model conversion kit if you have a full size 1911. The Commander model kit only fits and works with the smaller 1911 mil spec Commander pistol. These kits cannot be returned for any reason once shipped. Please make sure you order the correct model kit and your 1911 is a true mil spec 1911 prior to ordering.
Images pictured on our website are for reference only. Actual 1911 conversion kit will slightly vary in appearance depending on the specific model ordered.
This model conversion kit is only for use with the specific model and generation ("gen") listed in the product description. Be sure to order the correct conversion kit for your firearm model and gen, as it is not returnable for any reason other than is covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
By purchasing this product, the buyer also certifying they are not prohibited from legally purchasing or possessing this product.