GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Advantage Arms .22 Glock Conversion Kit for GLOCK GEN 4 models with Bag. Fits 17 Gen 4, 22 Gen 4, 24 Gen 4, 31 Gen 4, 34 Gen 4, 35 Gen 4 and 37 Gen 4
THIS KIT DOES NOT FIT PRE-GEN 4 VERSIONS OF THESE FIREARMS. DO NOT Use Standard Advantage Arms Conversion Kits On Glock GEN4 Frames. Glock GEN 4 models REQUIRE an Advantage Arms GEN 4 Conversion Kit
This model conversion kit is only for use with the specific model and generation ("gen") listed in the product description. Be sure to order the correct conversion kit for your firearm model and gen, as it is not returnable for any reason.
By purchasing this product, the buyer also certifies they are not prohibited from legally purchasing or possessing this product.
Fits 17 Gen 4, 17L Gen 4, 22 Gen 4, 24 Gen 4, 31 Gen 4, 34 Gen 4, 35 Gen 4 and 37 Gen 4
Conversion kit includes the following:
- Range bag
- Size: 14" x 10" x 3"
- Nylon outside with a padded fleece interior
- Front Pocket:
- Zipper pocket on the front for smaller items
- Interior Pockets:
- Pocket for the conversion kit slide
- Separate pocket for the magazine and mag loader
- Additional pockets for other items
- Convenient handles for carrying
- CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum Slide. 7075-T6 Aluminum is the strongest of the aluminum alloys and is used throughout the aerospace industry.
- 416 Heat Treated Stainless Steel .22LR barrel
- Finish/Color: Black
- Recoil Spring and Guide Rod
- One Polymer 10 Round Magazine
Warranty: One Year Factory Direct Warranty against defect in Material or WorkmanshipGlock Model Advantage Arms Model Conversion Kit
To download the factory instruction manual, click here
For oiling instructions, click here
For recommended ammo for the conversion kit, click here
Advantage Arms Conversion Kit, 22LR, 4.49" Barrel, Fits Glock Generation 4 17/22, With Cleaning Kit, Black Finish AAC17-22G4
This model conversion kit is only for use with the specific model and generation ("gen") listed in the product description. Be sure to order the correct conversion kit for your firearm model and gen, as it is not returnable for any reason other than is covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
By purchasing this product, the buyer also certifying they are not prohibited from legally purchasing or possessing this product.