Aimpoint 9000L Sight - 2MOA with 30mm Rings
Part Number: AIM-11419
LE AGENCY & GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
We only sell directly to federal, state or local law enforcement, government agencies and qualified first responders under the specific written programs you can download below. We do not sell to the public or to dealers.
Aimpoint 9000L Sight - 2MOA with 30mm Rings (for full size or magnum actions)
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Whether you are hunting deer, moose or bear, this full-length sight delivers unsurpassed performance and reliability. Primarily designed for rifles with standard or magnum-length actions, the Aimpoint 9000L can handle the most extreme hunting conditions.
This is the most popular sight within the 9000 series due to its long length. It makes it ideal for use primarily on rifles with standard or magnum actions.UNIQUE FEATURES
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: GENERALOPTICAL
- Ideal for big game and sport-shooting rifles with standard or magnum-length action and semi-automatic rifles
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Fully waterproof
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55,000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 23 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Power Source
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery life - Day time use: 50,000 hours (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power intensity: 2 Off position and 9 daylight settings
- Length sight only: 200 mm (7 13/16")
- Length conf: 200 mm (7 13/16")
- Width: 55 mm, (2 1/8")
- Height sight only: 55 mm, (2 1/8")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 230 g (8,1 oz)
- Housing material: Anodized, High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (3/4") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: 1 click =10 mm at 80 m = 12 mm at 100 m = 7/16" at 100 yds.
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Submersible to 15 ft, 5 m
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD)
Hunters using rifles
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.