Aimpoint ACO - Aimpoint Carbine Optic
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Aimpoint Carbine Optic is designed specifically for modern sporting rifles, incorporating proven design features and premium Aimpoint quality at an entry level price point. Customize the ACO to fit specific needs with a full line of accessory options.
Developed with the modern sporting rifle owner in mind, the ACO is ready to mount and shoot directly out of the box. A 30mm aluminum alloy sight tube is paired with a rugged fixed height mount designed to provide absolute co-witness with AR-15 backup iron sights.
The ACO utilizes a two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot to allow maximum target acquisition speed and accuracy at all distances. Aimpoint exclusive ACET technology allows for up to one year of constant-on use from a single DL1/3N battery. With a completely waterproof housing, the sight can be used in almost all environmental conditions.
Customize for Specific Requirements
- With a full selection of branded accessories available, the ACO offers many options to fit nearly every user requirement. Some popular accessories include front and rear flip covers, an anit-reflection filter and spare battery holders.
Unique features for Aimpoint Carbine Optic:
Standard features for all Aimpoint sights:
- Up to 1 year of constant-on use on a single DL1/3N battery
- Completely waterproof
- 2 Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot
- Designed specifically for modern sporting rifles
- Ready to mount directly out of the box
- Fixed height mount included – providing absolute co-witness with AR-15 backup iron sights
- Full line of accessories available
- Legendary Aimpoint quality and ruggedness at an entry level price point
FIREAMS AND ACCESSORIES SHOWN IN PHOTOS ARE NOT INCLUDED
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.