Aimpoint Concealed Engagement Unit - module only
Log in to view
Part Number: AIM-12156
Aimpoint Concealed Engagement Unit - module only
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Aimpoint® CEU (Concealed Engagement Unit) gives the operator the ability to observe and/or engage a threat from a concealed or covered position. The Aimpoint CEU easily rotates from side to side, so an operator can safely look around either right or left-hand corners, over barricades and under vehicles. It can also be quickly removed in order to rapidly return to direct engagement. MECHANICAL INTERFACE
- The Aimpoint CEU rotates a full 260° allowing the operator to safely look around either right or left-hand corners, up staircases or down tunnels from almost any angle. To mount the CEU, use the Aimpoint TwistMount base and choose the CEU ring which allows co-witnessing with the Aimpoint sight.
- Designed to be compatible with all Aimpoint® sights
- Designed to provide a “true image,” NOT a reversed mirror reflection
- Allows aiming over walls, under cars, around corners without exposing head and torso
- Does not affect the weapon’s point of impact
- Can be passed between team members
- Rugged, affordable device
- Small and light
- Easily removed from the weapon if necessary
- Turns a standard infantry weapon into a scouting tool
- No need to equip a team member with a specialized weapon
- Rotates a full 260°
- Designed to withstand extreme conditions
- Operating principle: Dual mirror reflective device for true target view
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: Uses the reticle of the combining sight
- Optical signature: No optical signature
- NVD compatible: No
- Clear aperture: 25 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: No power required
- Length conf: 90 mm (3 9/16")
- Width: 115 mm (4 1/2")
- Height sight only: 40 mm (1 9/16") CEU only, detached from the CEU Rise Ring and TwistMount base
- Height conf: No standard config, can be mounted with 2 different configs.
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 130 g (4,6 oz), CEU only
- Weight conf: With Low Top ring 165 grams (5,8 oz). With High Top ring 185 grams (6,5 oz).
- Housing material: High strength glass reinforced polymer
- Housing finish and color: Grey, non-glare finish
- Material mount and spacer std conf: Used with either the CEU High- or Low Rise Ring
- Surface treatment: Rubber, black, non-glare finish
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 30 mm (1 3/16") (CEU Low Rise Ring)
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer XX: 39mm (1 9/16") (CEU High Rise Ring)
- Adjustment: Rotation around optical axis: ±130°, measured from CEU pointing vertically upwards
- Temperature range operation: 5°C to 55°C (41°F to 131°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Operates after immersion. Limits: Depth: 25m (83 ft.)
- Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD)
Law Enforcement and Armed Forces carbines, rifles, shotguns, sub-machine guns and machine guns
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.