Aimpoint Micro H-1 Sight - 4 MOA with No mount
Log in to view
Part Number: AIM-12526
Aimpoint Micro H-1 Sight - 4 MOA with No mount
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Aimpoint® Micro H-1 was designed with the hunter in mind. These sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to carry the Aimpoint name.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Micro H-1 has become a very popular hunting sight worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
The Aimpoint Micro H-1 is also available as an alternative configuration with Blaser original saddle mount. Micro H-1 with Blaser mount, Part number 200090.
NOTE: This items has no mount and comes in a cardboard box.UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Lightweight – 84 g
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Fully waterproof
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 4 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer
- Clear aperture: 20 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power intensity: 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Length sight only: 62 mm (2 7/16")
- Length conf: 69 mm (2 3/4")
- Width: 41 mm (1 9/16")
- Height sight only: 36 mm (1 3/8")
- Height conf: 41 mm (1 9/16")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 84 g, ( 3,0 oz)
- Weight conf: 116 g (4,1 oz) incl. Lens Covers and Mount
- Housing material: Anodized, High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Semi-matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 18 mm (11/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer XX: Spacer low: 48 mm (1 7/8") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and Micro spacer ZZ: Spacer high: 57 mm (2 3/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 7/16" at 100 yds
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to 60°C (-20°F to 140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Immersion, static: Submersible to 15 ft, 5 m
- Shock: The unit is operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: The unit operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD)
Hunters and Action shooters carbines, pistols, revolvers, bows, rifles and drilling
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.