Aimpoint Micro S-1 Red Dot Sight, 6 MOA
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Aimpoint Micro S-1 was designed specifically for use on shotguns. The innovative carbon fiber, reinforced mounting system positions the optic on the lowest possible optical axis without adding unnecessary weight. The Micro S-1 sight attaches directly to the shotgun at any point along the ventilated rib, and interchangeable adapter plates are included to accommodate most popular shotgun rib sizes.
The Micro S-1 greatly enhances hit percentage for hunters, as well as on the sporting clays course. It provides a compact, low-profile optic for shotgun hunters. The big, bright 6 MOA red dot provides an optimal combination of target acquisition speed and visibility.UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Versatile optic for all shotgun applications
- Available in 6 MOA dot size
- Higher maximum light intensity settings for bright sky conditions
- Low integrated and carbon fiber reinforced rib mount
- Low optical axis
- Interchangeable base plates to accommodate most rib sizes (6-12mm)
- Lightweight, compact and fully enclosed protective housing
- Possibility of full zeroing to customize the point of impact
- Manufacturer Part #: 200369
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 6 MOA
- NVD compatible: No
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex
- Clear aperture: 18 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery life - Day time use: 50 000h (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Power intensity: 12 pos. 1 Off, 12 daylight of which 1 Extra Bright
- Length sight only: 63 mm (2 15/32”)
- Width: 43 mm (1 11/16”)
- Height sight only: 41 mm (1 5/8”)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): Approximately 100 g (3.53 oz)
- Housing material: High strength aluminum; integrated mount: Carbon fiber reinforced polymer
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 14 mm (9/16”)
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 10 mm at 80 meters = 7/16" at 100 yds
- Immersion, static: Submersible to 5 m (15 ft.)
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.