Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic with QRP2 Mount - NV Compatible
Log in to view
Part Number: AIM-PRO
Regular Price $429.99. SALE ENDS Tuesday, August 14, 2018
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic with QRP2 Mount - NV CompatibleCMC is your official authorized Aimpoint LE (Law Enforcement) Distributor for the Aimpoint PRO
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the AImpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement.
A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized in the Aimpoint PRO design, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The Aimpoint PRO front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machine guns. The QRP2 mount also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints.
The Aimpoint PRO includes front and rear flip covers to further protect the lenses. A transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
Unique features for Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic:
Applications for the Aimpoint PRO:
- The Aimpoint PRO is always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- Aimpoint QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
Law Enforcement carbines, rifles, shotguns and submachineguns
FIREARMS AND ACCESSORIES SHOWN IN THE AIMPOINT PRO PHOTOS ARE NOT INCLUDED
Aimpoint PRO Specifications:
Aimpoint PRO Part Number 12841
Aimpoint PRO OPTICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 26 mm
- Eye relief: Unlimited
Aimpoint PRO POWER SOURCE:
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N.
- Battery life - Day time use: 30 000 h continuous (pos. 7 of 10)
- Power intensity: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
Aimpoint PRO PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Length sight only: 115 mm (4 1/2")
- Length conf: 130 mm (5 1/8")
- Width: 55 mm (2 3/16")
- Height sight only: 55 mm (2 3/16")
- Height conf: 67 mm (2 5/8")
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 g (7,8 oz)
- Weight conf: 330 g (11,6 oz) incl. Lens Covers, Mount, and Spacer
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 30 mm (1 3/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and low spacer: 39 mm (1 9/16") over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16" at 80 yds
Aimpoint PRO ENVIRONMENTAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Submersible: Operates after immersion until temperature is stabilized + 10°C compared to the water. Limits: Depth: 45 m (150 ft.)
- Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.