Aimpoint CompM5 Standard Mount
Part Number: AIM-200350
LE AGENCY & GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
We only sell directly to federal, state or local law enforcement, government agencies and qualified first responders under the specific written programs you can download below. We do not sell to the public or to dealers.
Aimpoint CompM5 Standard Mount
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Aimpoint CompM5 is a high performance red dot sight developed for military and law enforcement applications. Aimpoint red dot sights are designed for the “both eyes open” method which greatly enhances situational awareness and target acquisition. Thanks to the optical design the red dot follows the movement of the user’s eye while remaining fixed on target, eliminating any need for centering.
The Aimpoint CompM5 allows for unlimited eye relief and is compatible with Aimpoint 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers as well as all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD).
The battery life for the Aimpoint CompM5 is over 5 years of continuous use while at the pos. 7, more than 1 year of use at pos. 8, and more than 10 years at NVD settings (pos. 1 to 4).
The Aimpoint CompM5 sight is also equipped with flip-up lens covers, the front lens cover is black and the rear transparent.UNIQUE FEATURES:
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSOPTICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Mountable on MIL-STD 1913 Rail system/Picatinny rail
- Advanced optical lenses with a protective front window
- High, AAA battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers
- Excellent light transmission
- Extremely robust housing design, same ruggedness as the CompM4 sights with less weight
- Submersible to a depth of 45 m (150 ft)
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Weight 238 g (8.4 oz) standard configuration, sight only 148 g (5.2 oz)
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 4 NVD settings and 6 daylight settings
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x ± 3%
- Aiming dot size: 2 ± 0,5 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 18 ± 0,2 mm, on rear tube center axis
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: One AAA size 1.5 V Alkaline LR03 or Lithium FR03
- Battery life - Day time use: 5 years (50 000h) of continuous use at pos. 7, more than 1 year at pos. 8 and more than 10 years at NVD-setting (pos. 1-4)
- Power intensity: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
- Length sight only: 83 mm (3.3 in)
- Length conf: 85 mm (3.4 in)
- Width: 40 mm (1.6 in)
- Height sight only: 41 mm (1.6 in)
- Height conf: 71 mm (2.8 in)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 148 g (5.2 oz)
- Weight conf: 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum, Matte black
- Housing anodized: Yes
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Material lens cover: Thermoplastic elastomer, black, non-glare finish
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 20 mm (0.8 in) measured from top surface of Picatinny rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and high spacer: 39 mm (1.5 in) measured from top surface of Picatinny rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and standard spacer: 30 mm (1.2 in) measured from top surface of Picatinny rail
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 10 mm at 100 meters = 8 mm at 80 meters = .36 in at 100 yds
- Temperature range operation: -45 °C to +71 °C (-49 °F to +160 °F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times
- Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 45 m (150 ft)
- Shock: Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (50 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature)
- Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination by weapons cleaners, lubricants, oil or insect repellants
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.