GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
This item does have quantity discounts available. To view the price for purchasing multiple quantities, add the item to your cart and input your planned purchase quantity. Both the "per each" discounted price (in red font) and extended discounted price will display in the row below the Quantity field.
All computer software is delivered via download, unless the DVD media option is specifically selected during checkout. Within two business days, you will receive an email with registration and download instructions.
ArcGIS Data Reviewer - Single Use - for Desktop
The ArcGIS Data ReViewer is a data quality control management application that simplifies many aspects of automated and visual spatial data quality control tasks, resulting in a more efficient and consistent review process. Composed of a series of tools, GIS Data ReViewer is used to identify where geometric corrections, missing features, extraneous features, and feature attribution changes must be made to the spatial data and its attributes.
Why Use PLTS GIS Data ReViewer?
- Quality assurance tools provide error identification, logging, correction, and verification capabilities.
- Log error information accurately and revisit automatically to correct.
- Significantly reduce errors during the collection process.
- Improve and organize the data review effort.
- Use the integrated framework for QA in ArcGIS enterprise geodatabase environments.
Who Uses GIS Data ReViewer?
- Organizations acquiring, creating, converting, and maintaining data have a vital need to review, correct, and validate data quality throughout a project.
- Users include
- Local Government
- Utility/Water Agencies
- Departments of Transportation
- Data Conversion Contractors (and their subcontractors and clients)
- Defense Agencies
State and local government department managers need assurance that data created by their work groups and/or data shared with other departments in the government enterprise is accurate.
No Shipping or Handling Charges
No sales tax if sent outside the state of Texas.
Software orders are delivered to US customers only. If you are outside the United States, please contact your local Esri distributor.