This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
BL FORCE VICKERS 2 POINT COMBAT SLING - BLACK
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. The Vickers Sling incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable - the choice sling requested by name. Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All Vickers Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.Features and Specifications:
- 1.25" webbing on both ends secured with included triglides
- Webbing can be looped through sling swivels or loops or combined with available sling hardware
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other carbines and rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Maximum Sling Length – 54” with the Adjuster tightened / 64” fully extended
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel Nylon
- Metal hardware : Anodized machined aluminum adjuster, phosphate steel triglides
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Item #: VCAS-125-OA-BK