GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Find this product and hundreds more on BuyBoard!
BENELLI 11726 M4 ENTRY TACTICAL SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN 12-GAUGE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
The Benelli Model 11726 M4 Entry Tactical Semi-Automatic Shotgun is a no-nonsense shotgun that the US Marines, police and military the world over reach for when the going gets tough.
Its unique Auto Regulating Gas Operated (A.R.G.O.) system developed by Benelli engineers has dual stainless steel, self-cleaning pistons located just ahead of the chamber that operate directly against the bolt assembly. The metalwork is chrome-plated, anodized or coated with heavy phosphate to prevent corrosion under the most grueling conditions.
- Ghost-ring sights for quick target acquisition
- Picatinny rail for mounting scopes, sights, and optics
- Extended magazine will hold seven 2-3/4" or 3" magnum shells
This is the same Benelli M4 used by the U.S. Marine Corps and it can now be your law enforcement shotgun of choice. When the U.S. Marine Corps went shopping for a shotgun, they bought the M4 — the 12-gauge shotgun that functions the first time, every time. Its unique Auto Regulating Gas Operated (A.R.G.O.) system developed by Benelli engineers has dual stainless steel, self-cleaning pistons located just ahead of the chamber that operate directly against the bolt assembly. The metalwork is chrome-plated, anodized or coated with heavy phosphate to prevent corrosion under the most grueling conditions.
Model 11726 M4 Entry Tactical Shotgun Additional Specifications:
- Barrel Length: 14"
- Finish/Stock: Entry, Black Synthetic, Telescoping Stock, Pistol Grip, Breaching feature
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Chokes: M
- Type of Sights: Ghost-Ring
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4″
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2″
- Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounting.
- Picatinny rail is included.
CMC Government Supply is an authorized Benelli Law Enforcement dealer. We are not a retail dealer.
We can not sell any Benelli products to the general public (including retired law enforcement officers and active or retired military) or to firearms dealers. We can only sell Benelli firearms and accessories to the following list of law enforcement professionals and agencies with positive proof of eligibility and credentials who have current arrest power within their jurisdiction:
- Law Enforcement Agencies, including federal, state, county and local (direct to agency sales only)
- Active Sworn Law Enforcement Officers, including federal, state, county, and city