Bolle Tactical Glasses Combat Kit, Black
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Bolle's newest generation of ballistic spectacles adapted to all situations,COMBAT protective spectacles provide unique adaptability. Certified STANAG4296 and EN172, these spectacles features easy-to-change mono-lenses in clear, smoke and CSP versions, and a dual temples/strap system (with or without foam).Technical Specifications:
Protection:Ballistic resistance STANAG 4296
- Ballistic Spectacles - KIT
- Ballistic polycarbonate lens
- Panoramic field of vision
- Integrated lateral protection
- Comfort temples
- Adjustable strap
- Non-slip nose
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog PLATINUM coating
- Ballistic Resistance: STANAG 4296
- Clear lens : V50 824.4 km/h | 229 m/s
- Smoke lens : V50 849.6 km/h | 236 m/s
- CSP lens : V50 918 km/h | 255 m/s
- Model #: 40168
STANAG 4296 is the resistance of the standard reference on that eye protection for military use.
It guarantees the ballistic resistance defined by STANAG 2920, but also criteria:
- Use: comfortable, lightweight, reduced fogging resistance to scratches
- Quality of the vision field of vision of 160Â° minimum, clarity,
- Relative to the general appearance: less brilliant protection possible, compatibility with other protection (helmet, face shield ect.)
Protective equipment must be kept in storage 10 years and 1 year of use to a minimum.
The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F
Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/sMechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B
Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/sRisks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides.
Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holderSolar radiations risks: EN 172
Filter protection for industrial solar radiation.
Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation.
Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke)
Lens color: depends on the lens technologyLens Technology:CSP
- Recommended for extreme hot or cold conditions. Like ESP, this innovative coating is an effective solution for all activities that alternate exposure to bright light and low light, while also being suitable for extreme temperature environments. Ideal for cold and hot countries, from the Far East to Siberia! CSP technology to filter blue light is combined with the exclusive PLATINUM coating, to sustainably combat fogging and provide permanent visual comfort from a single pair of glasses.Platinum coating
- BollÃ© Safety revolutionizes eye protection with an innovation that meets all international standards, particularly EN166 option K and N. This permanent coating applied on both surfaces makes them highly scratch-resistant (1.4 cd/mÂ²), gives them high resistance to the most aggressive chemicals and slows the appearance of fogging. In any circumstance and at every moment, Platinum provides the highest safety for eyes.
*EN 166 option K : resistance to surface damage by fine particles. For the lenses to comply, light diffusion after abrasion must be less than 5 candelas per mÂ².
*EN 166 option N : fog resistance. For the lenses to comply, they must be fog-free for a minimum of 8 seconds at 100Â°C.Product Technology:B-Flex
- The revolutionary B-Flex technology provides unique flexibility. Light, soft and fully pliable, the B-Flex bridge is fully adjustable and perfectly fits all faces thanks to its shape-memory material.Removable temples
-This technology is used to quickly and easily transform safety glasses into safety goggles. The temples can be replaced with the foam and strap kit.