Bolle Tactical Glasses Rogue Matte Black Clear/Yellow/Smoke ASAF
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Stylish, light-weight, comfort and ballistic protection make the ROGUE unique. Packed in a carry case with clear, yellow and smoke lenses, you can easily switch between the lens versions as necessary.Technical Specifications:
- Ballistic spectacles - KIT
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog coatings
- Ultra enveloping
- Ultra high ballistic polycarbonate lens
- Panoramic field of vision
- Integrated lateral protection
- Non slip nose
- 3 interchangeable lenses
- Ballistic Resistance
- STANAG 2920
- Clear lens : V50 218 m/s (785 km/h)
- Smoke lens : V50 212 m/s (763 km/h)
- Yellow lens : V50 214 m/s (770 km/h)
- Model #: 40136
:Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920.
The ballisitic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of BollÃ© Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 caliber'' of up to more than 275 m/s or 990 km/h. The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F
Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/sRisks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides.
Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holderSolar radiations risks: EN 172
Filter protection for industrial solar radiation. Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation.
Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke)
Lens color: depends on the lens technologyCoatings:Anti-fog coating
- The anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames.Anti-scratch coating
- The anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov