Bolle Tactical Glasses Sentinel Matte Black ESP ASAF
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Certified to STANAG 2920 and EN172, these SENTINEL ballistic protection sunglasses ensure maximum protection against any event. Thanks to its adjustable non-slip bridge, its flexible temples and its ultra enveloping design, SENTINEL will provide you with comfort and protection. Technical Specifications:
Protection:Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920.
- Ballistic sunglasses
- Ultra flexible and comfortable frame
- Ballistic polycarbonate lens
- Adjustable non slip bridge
- Comfortable and non slip temples
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog coatings
- Ballistic Resistance: STANAG 2920
- ESP lens : V50 178 m/s (641 km/h)
- Model #: 40145
The ballistic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of BollÃ© Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 caliber'' of up to more than 275 m/s or 990 km/h. The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F
Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/sMechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorizes use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.Solar radiations risks: EN 172
Filter protection for industrial solar radiation. Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation.
Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke)
Lens color: smokeCoatings
- The anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames.Anti-scratch coating
- The anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov