Bolle Tactical Goggles X1000 Duo Clear ASAF
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The X1000 double lens ballistic goggles are ideal for reinforced total protection. With its double lens, X1000 provides ballistic resistance to over 275 m/s, more than 990 km/h, and ultra-effective anti-fog resistance thanks to its Equalizer technology.Technical Specifications:
Protection:Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920.
- Comfort face contact foam
- High heat resistance TPV frame
- Indirect ventilation frame
- Equalizer ventilation technology
- Interchangeable lenses
- Wide Adjustable 35 mm non slip strap
- Non-slip technology
- Pivot for helmet wearers
- Quick release system
- Microfiber pouch around the strap
- Ballistic Resistance: STANAG 2920
- Clear lens : V50 220.7 m/s (795km/h)
- Model #: 40135
The ballisitic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of BollÃ© Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 caliber of up to more than 275 m/s or 990 km/h. The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.Chemical risk - Liquid droplets - 3 (Goggle, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory)
Chemical protec tion against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory.Mechanical risk- High speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.Mechanical risk- Medium energy impact - B
Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/sRisks relating to radiations - UV Protection - EN 170 - (2-1.2, 2C-1.2)
The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides.
Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2
Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code "C" indicates good color recognition by the holderLens Technology:Equalizer
- Equalizer is the high performance goggle system for protecting against fog. Thanks to its double lens and regulation patch, the equalizer filters and regulates moisture levels in the goggles.
- The anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames.Anti-scratch coating
- The anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision.Coating - Resistance to fogging - N
The anti-fog coating N is an anti-fog treatment certified.Coating - Resistance to surface damage by fine particles - K
The anti-scratchcoating K provides enhanced scratch-certified coating.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov