Burris XTR II 5-25x50mm SCR Mil Front Focal with XT-100 Mil
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
This Burris XTreme tactical XTR II rifle scope is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The Burris XTR II 5-25x50 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag, and it is protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty.Product Features:
- Designed for serious, technical, long-range precision rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Features side focus and parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- 34 mm body tube
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- Ergonomic side focus, and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Triple internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty.
Burris Forever Warranty
- Item Number: 201054
- Magnification: 5-25x
- Reticles: SCR Mil (non-Illuminated)
- Objective Lens Diameter: 58 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25 mm
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Main Tube Size: 34 mm
- Field of View: 21 low – 4.3 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 3.50 – 4.25 in.
- Exit Pupil: 10 low – 2.0 high (mm)
- Click Value: 1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 90 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Parallax/Focus: Side focus/PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 yds. – infinity
- Length: 16.31 in.
- Weight: 32.10 oz.
- Illumination Control: None
- Illumination Settings: None
- Battery: None
Every Burris optic is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.
No repair or replacement charge
No warranty card needed
No receipt needed
No questions asked
The Burris Forever Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.