Burris XTR II 1x-8x-24mm Illuminated Ballistic Circle Dot FFP MAD System Mil
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
This Burris Xtreme tactical XTR II rifle scope is designed for serious rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive. The scope provides true 1x magnification for optimal situational awareness and accurate, both-eyes-open shooting. At 8x magnification, it creates excellent target acquisition at longer ranges.
This riflescope has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology. The high-performance optics offer Hi-Lume multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The Burris XTR II riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag, and it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty.Features:
- Versatile new 8x zoom system creates a large field of view at close ranges and excellent target acquisition at longer ranges
- Dimensionally matched, single-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and Zero Click Stop
- Front Focal Plane reticle designs allow for fast target acquisition and maximum accuracy
- 11 illuminated brightness settings span night vision, low light, and daytime visibility, with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- New models feature the Modular Adjustment Dial (M.A.D.) System providing more accessibility and customization to windage and elevations knobs and settings
Burris Forever Warranty
- Combo Package: None
- Magnification: 8x
- Reticles: Ballistic Circle Dot FFP
- Knob Style: MAD System, Low single turn, zero click stop, extra low included in box
- Objective Lens Diameter: 34 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Main Tube Size: 34 mm
- Field of View: 105-12.45 ft
- Eye Relief: 3.50-4.00 in
- Exit Pupil: 12-3 mm
- Click Value: 1/10 mil
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 30Mil/103 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 30Mil/103 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Length: 10.75 in
- Weight: 24.4 oz
- Illumination Control: Rotary dial; intermediate battery-saver stops
- Illumination Settings: 11 brightness settings
- Battery: CR2032
Every Burris optic is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.
No repair or replacement charge
No warranty card needed
No receipt needed
No questions asked
The Burris Forever Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov