TEXAS, OKLAHOMA & LOUISIANA GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE. IMPORTANT: WE ARE ONLY AUTHORIZED TO SELL THESE PRODUCTS IN TEXAS, OKLAHOMA & LOUISIANA
enhanced non-lethal deployment module capable of delivering a variety of payloads. This system can be integrated on a wide range of vehicle and RWS platforms. The munitions coupled with the launching module are intended to be used for warning munitions, determining intent, and enhanced deployment of munitions for obscuration and crowd dispersal.
- NSN: 1055-01-563-5749
- Caliber: 1.5" (38MM)
- Tube Configuration: 30 Disposable Smooth Bore Tubes
- Munition Capacity: Up to 4-Submunitions Per Tube
- Mount Interface: Fixed Mount to GPD Blast Shield
- Logic Interface: Pre-Programmed
- Power Supply: Six 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Dimensions: 19.5"x15.25"x10.38"
- Weight: 34 lb (Launching Module Only)
- Color: Desert Sand, Olive Drab, Black
This item is sold to Law Enforcement agencies only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.