GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
CTS THOMPSON 1008 STANDARD CHAIN TRI-MAX HANDCUFF - PINK, LAW ENFORCEMENT/NIJ CERTIFIED
Tri-Max is CTS Thompson's newest innovation in handcuffs. Tri-Max bump and pick resistant technology will enhance officer safety during arrest and in-custody transport situations.
Tri-Max patented technology consists of a dual ratchet engaging independent retaining bars separated by a barrier called Pick-Shield-XLS. Additionally, Tri-Max handcuff and legcuff models are constructed from Rockwell C40 hardened steel, incorporating "True-Swing" technology and Positive Clickbak loading.
Tri-Max was recognized as a finalist for the Law Enforcement Technology Magazine, 2020 Innovation Award.
- Traditional chain style cuff
- Hardened steel
- Pink Gorcote finish
- NIJ Certified
- Pick Shield XLS for pick & bump resistance
- Edge "Double-Lock" system
- Three independent retaining bars
- "True Swing" technology
- Positive Clickbak loading
- Other High Visibility Gorcote colors available (call for information)
Tri-Max 1008 Handcuff Specifications:
- Model - 1008
- Color - Pink
- Description - Tri-Max 1008 Handcuff
- Style - Chain
- Material - Hardened Carbon Steel
- Special Features - Hardened Dual Ratchet Pick Shield XLS
- Weight - 286 g / 9.7 oz
- Length - 223 mm / 8.80 in
- Max Width - 77 mm / 3.03 in
- Min Width - 46 mm / 1.90 in
- Max Height - 50 mm / 1.97 in
- Min Height - 48 mm / 1.89 in
- Max Int. Circle - 212 mm / 8.28 in
- Min Int. Circle - 150 mm / 5.73 in
- Locking Positions - 23
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item is sold to Law Enforcement agencies only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.