GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Goliath Glove Clip - Black
Chums Safety’s Goliath Glove Clip is a versatile holder for your PPE or other security or work equipment. The Goliath heavy-duty clamp mechanism opens to 1” and can hold a massive 15 – 40 lbs. or equipment. The Goliath features an attachment point for a lanyard or carabiner, and a simple one handed release lets you get to your PPE or gear quickly. The Goliath was tested for 3000 cycles to be certain that it will never lose its grip, and it is guaranteed to function in temperatures down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This item is customizable with your logo, seal, or company badge. Minimum orders for customized retractors are 50 pieces. Custom orders are ready to ship in 10-15 days.
Goliath Glove Clip Specifications:
- Jaws open to 1” and allow for 2” of depth
- Holds 15 – 40 lbs.
- Customizable with your company logo, seal, or badge
- Cold temperature tested to 0 degrees F
- Tested to 3,000 continuous cycles without loss of function or weight rating
MULTIPLE USES AND APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Most gloves including; firefighter and heavy duty welding or electrical gloves
- Hard hats, bump caps, and soft caps
- Ear muffs and noise indicators
- Hoods, face shields and safety sleeves
- Knee and elbow pads
- Respirators and masks
- Safety goggles and safety eyewear
- Lockout cables and hasps
- Key rings and padlocks
- Sorbents and other cleaning tools
- Rigging, slings, and tethers
Customizable: Resin dome with agency badge, seal or logo. 50 pc minimum. Ships 10-15 days from art approval date
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov