GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
EOTech 512 - Used - POLICE TRADE IN
These EOTech 512's have been used in the field by police officers. They show normal duty wear and tear, but are in working order.
Sight only - no manuals, box or accessories are included.
Batteries are installed and tested to work at time of shipment. You will receive a dated and signed test certificate for each sight purchased.
Used - Sold AS IS - All sales final - No returns or exchanges - No warranty
PHOTO SHOWN FOR REFERENCE ONLY. IT IS NOT A PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL USED EOTech 512 YOU WILL RECEIVE.
The EOTech Model 512 is the most popular model HWS. This tactical optic is perfect for agencies that want the best in CQB speed and versatility, without the need for night vision compatibility.
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium and Alkaline)
- Reticle: 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
- Interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- NSN 1240-01-554-4488
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.4"x1.8"x2.25" (137x49x60 mm)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Standard Reticle: 65MOA circle with a single 1 MOA aiming dot
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 110,000:1 brightest to lowest
- No Night Vision Compatibility
- Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.