Find this product and hundreds more on BuyBoard!
EOTech 518.A65 Holographic Weapon Sight - 68 MOA Circle and 1 MOA dot
The best just got better. The 518 runs on easy to find AA batteries but offers all of the features found in EOTech’s EXPS top of the line sight. With side button functionality you can reduce rail space when partnering the 518 with an EOTech magnifier. The 518 is also compatible with the new drop-in Laser Battery Caps that EOTech designed to enhance aiming through the use of visible and IR lasers.
- Operates on 2 common AA Alkaline, Lithium or rechargeable batteries
- Reticle: 68 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
- Mounts to 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Easy to adjust side buttons
- Adjustable, locking quick-detach lever fits both 1" Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 rail
- LBC Compatible
- Magnifier Compatible
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.6” x 2.2” x 2.9” (142.3 x 55.9 x 73.7 mm)
- Weight: 13.8 oz (391.2 grams)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3m) depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Brightness: 20 daylight settings
- Battery Life:
- Lithium: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
- AA alkaline: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temp.
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
- No Night Vision Compatibility
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Standard Reticle: 68MOA circle with a single MOA aiming dot
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.