This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
EOTech Model 552.LBC2 Night Vision-compatible Holographic Weapon Sight with Laser Battery Cap 2
The battle-proven Model 552 has been the sight of choice by military units like Stryker Brigade, 10th Mountain and 3rd Infantry for many years. This trusted optic, built to withstand extreme punishment, is now available with the EO Tech Laser Battery Cap 2. The 552.LBC2 offers integrated low-power visible and IR lasers, making it ideal for the close quarters battle (CQB) situations that law enforcement and military personel experience.
- Optics: Transmission holography
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.6”x2”x2.5” (143 x 51 x 64mm)
- Weight: 11.1 oz (312g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 33 ft (10m)
- Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non-reflective black
- Adjustment (per click): Approx. 0.5 MOA (1/2” (12.7mm) at 100 yds (91m)) when zeroing
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1” (25.4mm) Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-Reflection coating on external surfaces
- Window Dimensions: 1.20” x 0.85” (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: Glass 1/8" (3.17mm) thick
- Rear Window Material: Laminate 3/16” (4.76mm) thick
- Field of View 100 yds (91m): 30 yds (28m) at a 3” eye relief
- Reticle: 68MOA circle with quadrant ticks with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Approximately 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous
- with AA alkaline at room temp.
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.