This product is on our BuyBoard contract.EOTech Model 552.A65-O Night Vision-compatible Holographic Weapon Sight
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Standardized by the DEA, ATF, and FBI SWAT, the Model 552 is by far the most popular HWS model. This NV compatible, AA battery model is the sight of choice by military units like Stryker Brigade, 10th Mountain, and 3rd Infantry. It is battle proven to withstand the abuse that any harsh environment, high powered weapon platform or military mission can dish out.
Compatible with Gen I-IV Night Vision Systems (Tandem Operation)
AA Battery model (supports Lithium and Alkaline)
68 MOA ring/1 MOA dot reticle
includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Optics: Transmission holography - 100% parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.4"x1.8"x2.25" (131x49x60 mm)
- Weight: 10.9oz (309 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Heads-Up-Display Window
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Standard Reticle: 68MOA circle with quadrant ticks with 1 MOA aiming dot
- ElectricalBrightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.