EOTech 552 - USED - Law Enforcement Trade In
Log in to view
Part Number: UA-552
EOTech 552 - USED - Law Enforcement Trade In - SOLD AS IS - NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS.
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
These EOTech 552's have been used in the field by police officers. They show normal duty wear and tear, but are in working order.
Sight only - no manuals, box or accessories are included.
Batteries are installed and tested to work at time of shipment. You will receive a dated and signed test certificate for each sight purchased.
Used - Sold AS IS - All sales final - No returns or exchanges - No warranty
PHOTO SHOWN FOR REFERENCE ONLY. IT IS NOT A PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL USED EOTech 552 YOU WILL RECEIVE.
Standardized by the DEA, ATF, and FBI SWAT, the Model 552 is by far the most popular HWS model. This NV compatible, AA battery model is the sight of choice by military units like Stryker Brigade, 10th Mountain, and 3rd Infantry. It is battle proven to withstand the abuse that any harsh environment, high powered weapon platform or military mission can dish out.
- Compatible with Gen I-IV Night Vision Systems (Tandem Operation)
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium and Alkaline)
- 65 MOA ring/1 MOA dot reticle
- includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt
- interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- NSN 1240-01-492-5264
- Optics: Transmission holography - 100% parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.4"x1.8"x2.25" (131x49x60 mm)
- Weight: 10.9oz (309 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F (using AA lithiums); -20 to 140 F (all other battery choices)
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Weaver rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Standard Reticle: 65MOA circle with quadrant ticks with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable)
- Battery Life: 1,000 continuous hours (lithium) at nominal setting 12; 600 continuous with AA alkaline
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
THESE SIGHTS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY FACTORY REBATES OR OTHER OFFERS
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.