EOTech EXPS2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight with QD Mount
Part Number: EOEXPS2-0
LE AGENCY & GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
We only sell directly to federal, state or local law enforcement, government agencies and qualified first responders under the specific written programs you can download below. We do not sell to the public or to dealers.
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.EOTech EXPS2-0 Holographic Weapon Sight with QD Mount
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversly mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, the new EXPS2 features easy to adjust side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal. Shortest model sight yet! This sight is smaller than the former N-cell battery sight (511/551) and runs on a single 123 battery. It also has a longer battery life than the N-cell style sights. With the new single battery configuration, the EXPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or magnification. Smaller, lighter and always fast; the EXPS series is a great new addition. Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sightsBattery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Reticle: 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- The EXPS2 is not Night Vision compatible, for Night Vision compatibility see the EXPS3 sights.
- Side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5"x2.4"x2.4" (95.25X60.96x60.96)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: none
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Reticle Options: 65 MOA with quadrant ticks and single 1 MOA dot
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs - programmable to 4 hrs
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.