EOTech EXPS3-0 - USED - Law Enforcement & Civilian Trade In - SOLD AS IS - NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
These EOTech EXPS3-0's have been used in the field by police officers and other individuals. They show normal duty wear and tear and have scratches and blemishes on the body, but are in working order.
You will receive the used EOTech EXPS3-0 sight only - no manuals, batteries, box or accessories are included.
Batteries are installed and tested to work at time of shipment. You will receive a dated and signed test certificate for each sight purchased.
Used EOTech EXPS3-0 Sight - Sold AS IS - All sales final - No returns or exchanges - No warranty
PHOTO SHOWN FOR REFERENCE ONLY. IT IS NOT A PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL USED EOTech EXPS3-0 YOU WILL RECEIVE.
EOTech EXPS3-0 NV Compatible Holographic Weapon Sight with QD Mount - 68 MOA Circle and 1 MOA dot
Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, a transversly mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access, the new EXPS3 features easy to adjust side buttons and an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal. Shortest model sight yet! This sight is smaller than the former N-cell battery sight (511/551) and runs on a single 123 battery. It also has a longer battery life than the N-cell style sights. With the new single battery configuration, the EXPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or NV mount. Smaller, lighter and always fast; the EXPS series is a great new addition.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Reticle: 68MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
The EXPS3 is Night Vision compatible, for non-Night Vision compatible units see the EXPS2 sights.
Side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 3.5 x 2.4" x2.8" (91.4 X 60.96 x 71)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Color/Finish: Non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Night Vision Comatibility: yes, 10 setting (generation i-iii+)
- Heads-Up-Display Window
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28m) at a 4" eye relief
- Reticle Options: 68 MOA ring with a Single 1 MOA dot
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 30 settings with scrolling feature (10 settings for NV use)
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs - programmable to 4 hrs
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.