GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
EOTech HHSIII Package: 518-2 Weapon Sight with G33.STS Magnifier
The HHS III is extremely versatile package. It offers extremely quick close quarter targeting with the magnifier switched away but can instantly transition to a magnified optic effective out to longer distances. Powered by two AA Alkaline or Lithium batteries, the HHS III can quickly adapt to many shooting situations. The HHS III system offers wide-field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in a variety of lighting conditions.
The 518 is compatible with the LBC (Laser Battery Cap) and with the easy to adjust buttons on the side, it mates close with the magnifier to reduce rail space. The adjustable, locking quick-detach lever fits both 1" Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 rail.
- Length/Width/Height: 9.5” x 2.3” x 3.3” (234 x 59 x 83.9 mm)
- Weight: 25 oz (708.8 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail 1" Weaver
- Brightness: 20 brightness settings
- Power Source: Two 1.5 V AA batteries. Supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
- Battery Life: Lithium: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temperature
- Alkaline: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 and room temperature
- The G33.STS is compatible with all EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights.
- Fixed Magnification: 3X
- Eye Relief: 2.2” (55.8 mm)
- Field of View: 7.3°
- Sealing: Fog resistant internal optics
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.