GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
EOTech XPS3-0 - Used - POLICE TRADE IN
These EOTech XPS3-0's have been used in the field by police officers. They show normal duty wear and tear, but are in working order.
Sight only - no manuals, box or accessories are included.
Batteries are installed and the sight is tested at time of shipment. You will receive a dated and signed test certificate for each sight purchased.
Used - Sold AS IS - All sales final - No returns or exchanges - No warranty
PHOTO SHOWN FOR REFERENCE ONLY. IT IS NOT A PHOTO OF THE ACTUAL USED EOTech XPS3-0 YOU WILL RECEIVE.
EOTech XPS3-0 Holographic Weapon Sight - 65 MOA Circle and 1 MOA dot
Shortest model sight yet! This sight is smaller than the former N-cell battery sight (511/551) and runs on a single 123 battery. It also has a longer battery life than the N-cell style sights. With the new single battery configuration, the XPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or NV mount. Smaller, lighter and always fast; the XPS series is a great new addition.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space compared to the 4 inch N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over the delta ring of the rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours, 3X battery life of N cell sights
- Reticle: 65MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot
- The XPS3 is Night Vision compatible, for non-Night Vision compatible units see the XPS2 sights.
Anyone may purchase this product.
These commodities are controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.