GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
ESRI Business Analyst Basic for Desktop Regional Data Set - Single User
ArcGIS Business Analyst for ArcGIS Desktop software combines ESRI's leading geographical information system technology with extensive business, demographic, consumer household, and nationwide street data to provide sophisticated business analysis in one easy-to-use application. The ArcGIS Business Analyst extension provides quality data from highly regarded sources.
The ability to analyze the geographical component of business data reveals trends, patterns, and opportunities hidden in tabular data. By combining information, such as sales data, demographics, and competitor locations, with geographic data, such as territories or store locations, the ArcGIS Business Analyst extension helps you better understand your market, your customers, and your competition.
ArcGIS Business Analyst extension lets you:
- Perform drive-time analysis over a nationwide street network
- Find locations similar to that of your best store
- Define customer-based or store trade areas
- Conduct market penetration analysis
- Perform customer or store prospecting
- Create gravity models
Esri ArcGIS Business Analyst extension software combines GIS analysis and visualization capabilities with an extensive data package so you can gain a better understanding and timely information about your market, your customers, and your competition. Organizations use the ArcGIS Business Analyst Desktop extension to improve decisions about consolidations or expansions, determine the effect of changes in consumer behavior on existing business models, and to explore opportunities driven by economic factors and changes in market place.
ArcGIS Business Analyst extension for ArcGIS Desktop software is available with U.S. demographic and map data.
With the ArcGIS Business Analyst extension for ArcGIS Desktop software, you can:
- Build models that fit into your analysis workflow for site evaluation, market penetration, and customer prospecting.
- Visualize your analysis through an interactive map that allows you to adjust parameters to run various what-if scenarios that can help you make better informed decisions faster.
- Leverage your in-house data by combining it with Business Analyst Desktop's demographic, business, and shopping center data to discover trends, untapped markets, and opportunities.
These are just a few examples of how ArcGIS Business Analyst extension for ArcGIS Desktop software can help your organization. Watch the video at the top of this page to see how organizations are using the ArcGIS Business Analyst extension for ArcGIS Desktop software.
Software orders are delivered to US customers only. If you are outside the United States, please contact your local Esri distributor.