This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) - 4 inch
The Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) series of bandages are engineered using data from over 63 After Action Reviews (AARs) of real-world battle dressing applications. The ETD consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage with up to 5 year expiry, Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant
- Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, Low-Cube Packaging
- Cost effective
- Packaged (4 in.): L 4.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.75 in.
- Bandage (4 in.): L 70 in. x W 4 in.
- Weight (4 in.): 2.6 oz
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov