This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) - 4 inch
The Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) series of bandages are engineered using data from over 63 After Action Reviews (AARs) of real-world battle dressing applications. The ETD consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage with up to 5 year expiry, Made in the U.S. & Berry Amendment Compliant
- Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, Low-Cube Packaging
- Cost effective
- Packaged (4 in.): L 4.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.75 in.
- Bandage (4 in.): L 70 in. x W 4 in.
- Weight (4 in.): 2.6 oz