Federal Signal Stinger Spike System 2015 Trooper 15.5'
GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Rock and Tilt Mechanism guarantees a solid hit, every time! High-strength, hollow steel spikes will embed in and deflate all types of tires in 12-20 seconds. Fast spike strip deployment via hand-held accordion-action element.
- Quick, reliable operation
- Single, accordion-action element deploys the spike strips system almost instantly
- Extra-wide road coverage and low visibility minimizes target avoidance
- Once tire spiking occurs, a tug on the handle will quickly retract the unit and clear the road for pursuit vehicles
- Rock and tilt mechanism automatically points spikes directly at tread for full-length spike penetration 70-110 spikes per unit, depending on model
- 10 replacement spikes and replacement tool included
- When Stinger system spikes are deployed in the line of duty, Federal Signal will provide replacement spikes at no charge
- Reusable, high-strength polymer modular base designed to endure numerous pursuits and impacts in excess of 130 mph
Trooper Spike System Specs:
- 15'8" deployed length
- 110 spikes
- Spike size: 1-4/5"
- 10 replacement spikes
- Spike safety guards
- Spike replacement tool
- Quick-deployment carry case
- Case measures: 18" x 20" x 3-½"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
CMC Government Supply is an authorized Federal Signal Spike Systems Law Enforcement dealer. We can only sell Spike Systems products to federal, state, county, and local law enforcement and government agencies. We cannot sell them to individuals.