This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GLOCK 19 MOS 9MM FULL SIZE PISTOL 10 ROUND MAGS
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The GLOCK 19 Gen4, in 9x19, introduces revolutionary design changes to the pistol that has found worldwide acclaim with security services both private and public. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The G19 Gen4 9x19mm retains the GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments. MOS configuration.Product Specifications:
- UPC Code: 764503913488
- Manufacturer: Glock
- Manufacturer Part #: PG1950201MOS
- Model: M.O.S
- Model: 19
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Type: Safe Action
- Caliber: 9MM
- Barrel Length: 4.02"
- Frame/Material: Polymer
- Finish/Color: Matte
- Capacity: 10Rd
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone who can legally purchase a firearm can purchase this firearm. The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure it is legal in your area to purchase and own any product prior to placing your order.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with a copy of the FFL.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store to whom we can ship your firearm purchase. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. They may email the FFL to email@example.com or fax it to 214-889-5180. They must notate your name and order number when they send the FFL.
4) If the FFL dealer is not sending us their FFL, send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website. Once we receive the FFL and the order form, we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you.
Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. We must have all of the properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order.