This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GLOCK 27 GEN4 40 S&W SUB COMPACT PISTOL, 3 9 RD MAGS
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The GLOCK 27 Gen4, in .40, introduces revolutionary design changes to this small, light, accurate, and powerful pistol that so many law enforcement agencies have issued as their offical backup weapon. The Modular Back Strap design of the G27 Gen4 .40 Caliber lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators.Product Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Glock
- Manufacturer Part #: PG2750201
- Model: 27 GEN4
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Type: Safe Action
- Size: Sub Compact
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Barrel Length: 3.42"
- Frame/Material: Polymer
- Finish/Color: Matte
- Capacity: 9Rd
- Accessories: 3 Mags
- Sights: Fixed Sights
Anyone who can legally purchase a firearm can purchase this firearm. The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure it is legal in your area to purchase and own any product prior to placing your order.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with a copy of the FFL.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store to whom we can ship your firearm purchase. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. They may email the FFL to email@example.com or fax it to 214-889-5180. They must notate your name and order number when they send the FFL.
4) If the FFL dealer is not sending us their FFL, send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website. Once we receive the FFL and the order form, we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you.
Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. We must have all of the properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order.