This product is on our BuyBoard contract.
GLOCK 30S 45ACP SUB COMPACT PISTOL WITH 2 10 ROUND MAGS OEM RAIL
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Built on the G30 SF frame, the G30S combines the full capacity .45 AUTO round count with a slimmer slide. This pistol offers a lighter, more easily concealable option for Law Enforcement and legal concealed-carry enthusiasts. Built in conjunction with elite law enforcement, the newest edition to the GLOCK product line brings a venerable history of consistency, dependability and safe performance in the powerful .45 Auto round.Product Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Glock
- Manufacturer Part #: PH3050201
- Model: 30S
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Type: Safe Action
- Size: Compact
- Caliber: 45ACP
- Barrel Length: 3.77"
- Frame/Material: Polymer
- Finish/Color: Matte
- Capacity: 10Rd
- Magazines: 2 Mags, Glock OEM Rail
- Sights: Fixed Sights
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Anyone who can legally purchase a firearm can purchase this firearm. The firearms ordering process is simple:
1) It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure it is legal in your area to purchase and own any product prior to placing your order.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with a copy of the FFL.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store to whom we can ship your firearm purchase. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. They may email the FFL to email@example.com or fax it to 214-889-5180. They must notate your name and order number when they send the FFL.
4) If the FFL dealer is not sending us their FFL, send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website. Once we receive the FFL and the order form, we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you.
Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. We must have all of the properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order.