H&H Medical Car Emergency Kit
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
What do you have in the trunk of your car? A spare tire? Jumper cables? How about a first aid kit? Can you handle a serious medical emergency?
The H&H Medical Car Emergency Medical Kit provides everything you need to respond to a life threatening emergency. From serious bleeding to burns and shock, this kit contains just enough to be prepared. Housed in a bright orange waterproof case, the kit can survive the knocks and bumps of car or truck travel while protecting the first aid products contained inside.
The Car Emergency Kit contains:
- One roll of PriMed Compressed Gauze to pack and wrap a wound.
- One Mini Compression Bandage to stop bleeding and protect a wound.
- One ClearCool™ Hydrogel Burn Dressing for slight to moderate burns.
- One H&H Dry Burn Dressing and Cravat to wrap around a burn or wound or to use as a triangular bandage
- One CPR breathing shield for protection when performing CPR.
- One Emergency Hypothermia Blanket (52" x 84") for protection from cold or for use when treating shock.
- One H&H Compressed Elastic Wrap (3" x 5') for wrapping joints or holding bandages in place.
- One roll of Combat Medic Tape to secure bandages in place.
- One pair of Nitrile Gloves to wear when treating injuries.
- One Enhanced Bandage Pack with large and small bandages along with over the-counter pain medicine to treat small wounds and for pain.
- One Klever Kutter safety cutting blade to cut away clothing or other materials without injuring you or others.
- One chemical glow light to help you work in the dark or to be used to signal for help.
- Two alcohol prep pads for cleaning wounds.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov