H&H Medical Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit*Medical Device Authorization Required*
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
H&H brings their decade of combat field trauma experience to creating life-saving airways. The Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit contains all the tools needed in emergency situations to perform a cricothyrotomy. An emergency cricothyrotomy is a surgical procedure used to gain prompt access to an otherwise compromised and inaccessible airway. Enclosed in a 9.25"x4"x1.75" package, the H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit has everything trauma personnel will need, including:
- One Scalpel #10 blade for incisions
- One Endotracheal tube, 6.0 mm cuffed for maintaining an open airway
- One 35cm Bougie for guided insertion of the airway
- One 10cc syringe for inflation of airway cuff
- One Curved Kelly forceps for clamping or opening.
- One News Tracheal Hook
- One Buff Twill Cotton Tape for stabilizing the airway
The H&H Emergency Cricothyrotomy Kit is one of the standard convenience kits used by the U.S. military today and is one of many custom use kits designed by H&H Medical with the first responder in mind.Additional Information:
Shelf Life: 3 years
Item Weight: 0.2 lb
This item is sold to Military and Law Enforcement only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.