H&H Medical Emergency Personal IFAK
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
When you need just enough to handle any emergency, the H&H Emergency Personal IFAK is there! Packed in a convenient neoprene bag with a carabiner to hang the pack from a hook, on a belt loop, or on a bag, the EP-IFAK comes loaded with all the essentials to treat any minor emergency:
- One roll of PriMed Compressed Gauze to pack and wrap a wound.
- One Mini Compression Bandage to stop bleeding and protect a wound.
- One ClearCool™ Hydrogel Burn Dressing for slight to moderate burns or One Water-Jel water-based burn dressing.
- One CPR breathing shield for protection when performing CPR.
- One Emergency Hypothermia Blanket for protection from cold or for use when treating shock.
- One roll of Combat Medic Tape to secure bandages in place.
- One pair of Nitrile Gloves to wear when treating injuries.
- One Enhanced Bandage Pack with large and small bandages along with over the-counter pain medicine to treat small wounds and for pain.
The EP-IFAK is perfect for a bag, box, or even mounted on a wall. For Public Access Areas, the EP-IFAK fits in AED boxes or fire extinguishers. Each kit comes with a Bleeding Control sticker to let people know where they can find medical equipment.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov