H&H Medical Grab 'N Go Bleeding Control Kit
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
From H&H Medical, the leading supplier of emergency medical products to military personnel and civilian law enforcement, comes the perfect ready kit for medical emergencies.
The Grab & Go Bleeding Control Kit puts everything you need to save a life in one easy-to-use pouch. All the products needed to control severe bleeding, protect wounds, prevent hypothermia and shock, and keep someone injured alive until help arrives. Each item in the kit is individually wrapped and protected to survive under any conditions. Packed thin with every product visible so it's easy to slip into a backpack, briefcase or into any workplace.
Each kit contains:
- One SWAT-T compression wrap tourniquet to be used as a tourniquet, compression wrap or other use.
- One H&H Thin-H compression bandage for large wounds to control severe bleeding.
- One H&H Compressed Gauze to pack a severe wound or to wrap around wounds.
- One H&H Emergency Hypothermia Blanket to wrap around a victim to keep them warm and to help manage shock.
- One Klever Kutter safety cutter to remove clothing, seat belts or debris from a victim or their injury.
- One pair of nitrile gloves to protect you while you treat an injury.
Grab & Go Bleeding Control Kit
Manufacturer Part Number: HHGGBC / GG-BCON
Package Dimension: 7 3/8" x 11.5" x 1.1"
Package Weight: 12 oz.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov