H&H Medical Home Emergency Kit
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
In our homes, we take every measure to ensure our loved one’s safety, but do you have what you need in case of a true medical emergency? The H&H Medical Home Emergency Kit provides everything you need to respond to a life-threatening emergency in your home. From serious bleeding to burns, this kit contains just what you need to be prepared. Our kit comes pre-packed ready to go in a bright orange, rugged watertight case to protect the first aid products inside.
The Home Emergency Kit contains:
- One roll of PriMed Compressed Gauze to pack and wrap a wound.
- One H&H Sterile Burn Blanket which provides a fast response to burns large and small.
- One H&H Thin H compression dressing, one of the leading compression dressings on the market. With the H-Cleat compression bar, the pressure applied by this bandage will dramatically slow bleeding.
- One Mini Compression Bandage to stop bleeding and protect a wound.
- One H&H Compressed Elastic Wrap (3" x 5') for wrapping joints or holding bandages in place.
- One roll of Combat Medic Tape to secure bandages in place.
- One ClearCool™ Hydrogel Burn Dressing for slight to moderate burns.
- One H&H TK-4L compression strap tourniquet
- Two Enhanced Bandage Packs with large and small bandages along with over the-counter pain medicine to treat small wounds and for pain.
- Two chemical glow lights to help you work in the dark or to be used to signal for help.
- Five Aquatabs water purification tablets
- Two bacitracin antibacterial ointment packs
- One sterile 4X4 individually wrapped gauze pad
- One pair of Nitrile Gloves to wear when treating injuries.
- Four VioNex Anti-microbial hand wipes
- One 5X6 Disposable Cold Compress
- Two Ammonia Inhalant Capsules
- One Klever Kutter safety cutting blade to cut away clothing or other materials without injuring you or others.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov