H&H Medical OSHA + Industrial Kit
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Be ready for any emergency with our OSHA+ Industrial Trauma Kit. H&H Medical has created a kit with some of the best products in the market for serious bleeding control and burn and shock treatment. We have included an ANSI/OSHA compliant 10 person first aid kit for small cuts and scraps, as well as a Bio-hazard Fluid Clean-up kit; all housed in a rugged, bright orange case which will withstand any environment.
The OSHA+ Industrial Kit contains:
- One roll of PriMed Compressed Gauze to pack and wrap a wound.
- One Mini Compression Bandage to stop bleeding and protect a wound.
- One ClearCool™ Hydrogel Burn Dressing for slight to moderate burns or One Water-Jel water-based burn dressing.
- One CPR breathing shield for protection when performing CPR.
- One Emergency Hypothermia Blanket for protection from cold or for use when treating shock.
- One roll of Combat Medic Tape to secure bandages in place.
- One pair of Nitrile Gloves to wear when treating injuries.
- One Enhanced Bandage Pack with large and small bandages along with over the-counter pain medicine to treat small wounds and for pain.
- One First Aid in Brief Pamphlet
- Five Antiseptic Cleaning Wipes
- Six Antibiotic Ointment Packs
- Twenty-Five Alcohol Prep-Pads
- Five Sting and Bite Pads
- One Plastic Tweezer
- One Scissor
- Three Pairs of Latex Free Gloves
- Twenty-Four Tamper Evident Seals
- One Intake Questionnaire Form
- Ten Cotton Tip Applicators
- One 2X2 Sterile Pad
- One 3”X4 yd. Stretch Gauze
- Two Sterile Eye Pads
- One 5X9” Absorbent Compress
- Two 3X3” Gauze Pads and One 4X4” Pad
- One Roll Waterproof Adhesive tape
- One Triangular Bandage
- One Bottle Hep-Aid® II Disinfectant 4oz
- Three Disposable dry absorbent towels
- Two Red Biohazard waste bags with twist ties
- One package Springtime Clean-Up Absorbent powder
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov