H&H Medical Office Trauma Kit
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
Does your office have the standard first aid kit which usually just contains products for small cuts or scraps? What would you do for a serious bleeding situation? When severe injuries occur and public access bleeding control is required, having a kit with the necessary equipment is vital to saving lives. Keeping bleeding control kits simple and easy to use is crucial to the success of civilian first responders. H&H Medical understands this and designs ease-of-use into all our products.
The Office Trauma Kit contains:
- One hemostatic dressing to stop severe bleeding and control blood loss.
- One H&H Response TK windlass tourniquet, our newest tourniquet designed for easy application and securing. Based on the military-grade MET Gen III tourniquet, the Response TK combines an aluminum-grade windlass with high strength tightening strap to create enough pressure to stop or slow a serious hemorrhage.
- One roll of PriMed Compressed Gauze to pack and wrap a wound.
- One H&H Thin H compression dressing, one of the leading compression dressings on the market. With the H-Cleat compression bar, the pressure applied by this bandage will dramatically slow bleeding.
- One H&H Emergency Hypothermia Blanket (52" x 84") compact in size but unfolds into a full mylar survival blanket. Necessary when covering casualties to keep them warm and reduce the risk of shock.
- One Mini Compression Bandage to stop bleeding and protect a wound.
- One ClearCool™ Hydrogel Burn Dressing for slight to moderate burns
- One CPR breathing shield for protection when performing CPR.
- One roll of Combat Medic Tape to secure bandages in place.
- One pair of Nitrile Gloves to wear when treating injuries.
- One Enhanced Bandage Pack with large and small bandages along with over the-counter pain medicine to treat small wounds and for pain.
The following notice is required for ammunition, firearms and some other types of products sold in the State of California. This notice may or may not apply to this item, but to comply with the law we are posting this notice on all of the more than 400,000 products we sell to be sure we do not miss any that it does apply to. This item may or may not be legal to own or sell in the State of California. Regardless of this notice, all federal, state and local laws and restrictions still apply.
AMMUNITION & FIREARMS
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov