H&H Medical Polycarbonate Eye Shield (Pack of 10)PRODUCT FOR SALE TO U.S. MILITARY ONLY
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The H&H Polycarbonate Eye Shield meets current military pre-hospital guidelines for the treatment of traumatic eye injury in the field. This convex rigid eye shield allows the user to protect the injured eye and blocks external pressure from being applied directly to the injury, preventing further damage. Made of a high strength, translucent orange polymer, the PES is shatterproof and will not flatten or disfigure when pressure is applied. Holes in the eye shield provide ventilation, and it designed for use over either eye. The outer shell has engraving that states “Tape over eye this side out. Nothing under shield.”Product Features:
- Made of rigid, shatterproof polycarbonate
- Meets CoTCCC treatment protocols for penetrating eye trauma
- Holes allow air circulation
- Accommodates either eye
- Translucent orange color
- Printed Instructions on Shield: “Tape over eye. Nothing under shield. This side out.”
- Manufacturer Part Number: HHPES10
- Quantity: Pack of 10 units
- Package Dimensions: 3" x 4" x 3"
- Weight: 8 oz.
US Military sales only