Heckler & Koch HK169 Grenade Launcher, DAO, with folding stock, 350 meter mechanical folding sightNOTE
GOVERNMENT BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
: We only sell Heckler & Koch submachine guns directly to agencies. This item reflects Agency pricing and does not include FET.
The HK169 was developed by Heckler & Koch as a state of the art successor of the well-known HK69 to meet all the requirements for modern warfare or law enforcement applications. The 40 mm LV stand alone grenade launcher is very effective against lightly armoured point and area targets at ranges up to 350 m. In its role as a less lethal launcher the HK169 is ideally suited for all types of law enforcement tasks.HK HK169 Grenade Launcher Features and Specifications:
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail on 6 o‘clock, addtional 9 and 12 o‘clock options
- Foldable (G36) buttstock
- Safe and reliable due to double action trigger mechanism
- Ambidextrous controls
- Enables the use of all natures of 40 mm LV grenades in any length
- Caliber: 40mm x 46
- Length min/max: 15.55/26.10 inches
- Width: 3.39 inches
- Height: 7.8 inches
- Barrel Length: 11.02 inches
- Sight Radius: 9.53 inches
- Weight: 4.41 pounds
- Operating Principle: single loader with breech-loading, left side break-action barrel
- Feed mechanism: Manual
- Magazine: 30 round
- Rate of fire: 750
- Sights: mechanical
- Buttstock: folding
- Manufacturer Part #: 243496-A1
This item is sold to Law Enforcement agencies only. Please contact your sales representative for more detail and ordering information.