H&K P30SK 9mm Subcompact Pistol (V1) "light" LEM DAO with 2 10 Round Magazines and Night Sights
GOVERNMENT AND COMMERCIAL BUYERS: GOVERNMENT CONTRACT AND QUANTITY PRICING IS AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON TO GET A PRICE QUOTATION ON THIS AND ANY OTHER ITEMS YOU NEED TO PURCHASE.
The Heckler & Kock subcompact model of the renowned P30 handgun, P30SK (SubKompact) series has all of the sought-after characteristics of the larger frame P30 and P30L pistols but in a more concealable design.
The completely adjustable H&K P30 grip feature — consisting of interchangeable backstraps and lateral grip panels — is replicated in the ultra-compact grip frame of the P30SK. This allows the pistol to be easily modified to fit to any individual user.
And like its larger frame counterparts, the P30SK is available in multiple trigger firing modes including this HK’s enhanced double action only “Law Enforcement Modification (LEM).” For this P30SK, the LEM trigger is configured with a “light strike V1” setup — requiring approximately 5.4 pounds-force to pull the trigger. Like all P30 pistols, the P30SK features an automatic hammer safety and firing pin safety.
An abbreviated Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame enables weapon lights, lasers, or other accessories to be easily mounted. All P30SK models have been extensively tested during a three year development process.
Despite their small size, P30SK subcompacts have excellent weight and balance making them naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot; currently available in 9 mm.Product Specifications:
The firearms ordering process is simple:
- Caliber: 9mm x 19
- Length: 6.42 in.
- Height: 4.57 in.
- Width: 1.37 in.
- Barrel Length: 3.27 in.
- Weight: 23.99 oz (with empty magazine)
- Magazines: 10 round
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer Part #: 730901KLE-A5
- UPC Code: 642230253414
1) YOU MUST MAKE SURE IT IS LEGAL IN YOUR AREA TO PURCHASE AND OWN THIS PRODUCT PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
2) Place your order online using the ADD TO CART button above and pay by credit card. Print a copy of your order confirmation email to send us with a copy of the FFL. NOTE: If the ordered model is an LE model, we also need a copy of the front and back of your credentials.
3) Locate a local pawn shop or gun store we can ship your firearm purchase to. Get a clean, legible and signed copy of their current Federal Firearms License. We can only ship your purchase to the address on the FFL. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined in these instructions.
4) Send us a copy of your order and the copy of your local gun dealer's signed FFL to us and we will process and ship your order to the dealer for delivery to you. Most in stock firearms orders are verified, processed and shipped within 2 or 3 business days. Some FFL dealers may prefer to send us their FFL directly. This is OK, provided they also send us a copy of your order confirmation email with it and meet the same ordering requirements outlined here. You can send us the documents by FAX to (214) 889-5180, email at FFL@CMCGOV.COM or send paper copy documents to the Corporate Office address on the Contact page of our website. WE MUST HAVE ALL OF THE properly completed and signed paperwork to process your order. Due to the high volume of orders we process, ALL ORDER PAPERWORK MUST BE SENT TOGETHER. Do not send any documents separately.
HK (Heckler and Koch) Sales Restrictions CMC Government Supply is an authorized Heckler and Koch (HK) Law Enforcement distributor. We are not a retail dealer. As an authorized Heckler and Koch Law Enforcement distributor, in addition to all federal, state and local firearms restrictions and regulations, we can only sell Heckler and Koch NFA firearms directly to State or Local Law Enforcement Agencies. This is a restriction made by Heckler and Koch, not by CMC Government Supply. As a business, we would prefer to sell to as many customers as possible.
We can only sell Heckler and Koch handguns to the following list of law enforcement, military and public safety professionals with positive proof of eligibility and credentials:
All sworn Law Enforcement Officers, including city, county and state
All Federal Law Enforcement Officers
All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
All retired Law Enforcement Officers with retired credentials
State licensed Security Company Officers
State Licensed Para-Medics and EMTs Fire Fighters (including volunteers)
Court Judges District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
Active U.S. Military personnel – all branches
Retired U.S. Military personnel – all branches